Why is it that we often tend to avoid the things that are good for us?
Gynecologist appointments. Dentist Appointments. In fact, there are many things that are not always pleasant, but that are in everyone’s best interest. Whether you are looking for gynecologists Chicago because you have just moved ot you are reminding yourself to get an appointment made with your long time gynecologist in the town you have lived your entire life, it is important to make these visits at least once a year, or even more often if they are necessary.
Womens health care may become even more important in a time when there are changes on the Supreme Court that could affect rules that have been in place for decades. From the simple, but important, need for weight loss and wellness services to yearly gynecological exams and breast health screening services, the important of making and keeping needed appointments is essential.
Womens Health Issues Continue to be a Part of the National Debate
No matter where you live and what income bracket you land in, it is important to be able to have access to the care that you need. As women look forward to having children, it is especially important to make sure that they are able to seek out the care that they need. From gynecologists Chicago to doctors in the smallest of towns, the care that is needed during pregnancy is especially important.
Consider these facts and figures about the importance of women getting the healthcare that they need during all stages of their lives:
- 44% of women with infertility have sought medical assistance. Of the 44% who do who seek medical intervention, approximately 65% find that they are able to give birth.
- A woman’s skin stretches to an unbelievable 18.5 square feet by the ninth month of pregnancy. In comparison, the average woman has 17 square feet of skin when she is not pregnant.
- By the age of 40, only 40% of women who wish to have a baby will be able to do so.
- A couple between the ages of 29 and 33, even with a normal functioning reproductive system, has only a 20% to 25% chance of conceiving in any given month.
- Dropping down more steeply after the age of 35, fertility starts to decline for women from about the age of 30.
- Women are most fertile between the ages of 20 and 24.
Finding the right doctor can help maintain a person’s health. Although it is not always appealing to do the things that are good for you, it is important to make sure that you follow through on the tasks that will keep you the most healthy, whether that be looking for a new gynecologists Chicago or making an appointment with your normal doctor.