The holidays can be a particularly difficult time of the year for some couples. When, for instance, a couple has not succeeded in having the children that they want, the Christmas season can be a time of stress and sadness. You gather with family and watch other people’s children open gifts and go to bed dreaming of Santa. If you are someone who has struggled with infertility the New Year may be the time for you to visit an infertility clinic. With the help of the latest infertility procedures, many couples can start the process of making sure that next Christmas is a happier one.
Reproductive centers across the country offer a number of options to couples who have not yet been successful starting their families. And while there is no guarantee that every single couple will find the success that they want, with the help of the top reproduction clinics you can give yourself the best possibilities.
Are You Considering Visiting a Fertility Clinic in the New Year?
Unfortunately, nearly 12% of married women have trouble getting pregnant or sustaining a pregnancy. As a result, there are a number of fertility experts who offer services that can help these couples find different results. Consider some of these facts and figures about the number of couples who struggle to start their own family and the many kinds of options that might be available:
- Only 44% of women with infertility have sought medical assistance. Of those who do look for medical intervention, however, as many as 65% of them give birth.
- 11.9% of women, which is the equivalent of 7.4 million women, have received any infertility services in their lifetime.
- Only 40% of women who wish to have a baby will be able to do so by the age of 40.
- The most fertile age of women is between 20 and 24.
- Even with a normal functioning reproductive system, a couple who is between the ages of 29 and 33 has only a 20% to 25% chance of conceiving in any given month.
- 85% to 90% of infertility cases are treated with surgical procedures or drug therapy.
Reproduction clinics continue to look for ways to help their clients start their own families. Through the IVF process and other options, reproduction clinics can help couples find success when they have not been able to before.