Your wife is a real piece of work.
Sometimes you just do not understand why she does what she does.
Take yesterday, for example. You came home to find that she completely unpacked and organized all of the boxes that have been sitting in your bedroom since the movers dropped them off. She also arranged the boy’s room for when they come home for Thanksgiving, which included lugging bed parts and a mattress up two flights from the basement by herself.
Plus, she has started steaming off old wallpaper and painting just about nearly everyday before going to work.
For all of these reasons, of course, it should come as no surprise that your wife is up before the crack of dawn meeting with an open water swim group that she has already connected with. Unseasonable warm temperatures this fall means that the open water is still a good swimming environment for this group of maser swimmers.
Tonight when your wife went to bed, however, she pulled something in her back as she laid down. Worried that this would keep her from her active lifestyle, she stayed awake just long enough to text both the physical therapist and chiropractor she has connected with to see who can get her in first. Just before she fell asleep for the night she explained that she hopes one of them will be able to work their magic with their rehab tools and systems and have her back in action sooner rather than later.
The Latest Activator Spinal Adjustment Devices and Range of Motion Testing Solutions Offer Many Patients Relief
Whether you are an open water swimmer or just someone who wants to be productive at work every day, there are times when you need the help of a chiropractor or physical therapist to do so. Fortunately, with the latest strength testing and specific products like activator spinal adjustment devices there are many ways that patients can get the diagnose that they need to begin the road to rehabilitation.
Too often, back pain is a stumbling block to both athletes and non athletes alike. Knowing that there are doctors who can use activator spinal adjustment devices to help relief some of this pain means that folks can get back to the office or in the arena of competition sooner rather than later.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that doctors are able to use specific kinds of equipment to keep Americans going at full speed:
- The latest research indicates that Americans spend at least $50 billion each year on back pain, and low back pain is the single leading cause of disability worldwide.
- Chronic inflammation affects millions of Americans. Arthritis and joint diseases, one common type of chronic inflammation, affects 350 million people around the world and 43 million people in the U.S. alone.
- Fortunately, engaging in just 10 minutes of physical activity every day can help improve mobility and longevity. For many people, however, even being able to get 10 minutes of physical exercise requires help from a knowledgeable physical therapist or chiropractor.
- The human body has more than 650 muscles, so it should come as no surprise that millions of Americans suffer from the pain caused by strain muscles on a daily basis.
- the latest estimates indicate that chiropractors treat more than 27 million Americans every year, with a chiropractic adjustment being performed around 1 million times every business day in America.
- Perhaps it is because of this that four out of 10 Americans will approach a chiropractor before a doctor when suffering from lower back pain.
- Studies show that replacing a visit to a doctor with a visit to a chiropractor for back pain could save Medicare $83.5 million every single year.
- Total annual industry revenue for chiropractic treatment is $14 billion, the same amount Americans spend on pet supplies.
As a result, the job outlook for physical therapists is projected to grow by 28% between the years 2016 and 2026, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. That is much faster than the average growth rate of all occupations. Finding the right therapist or chiropractor for you, however, involves making sure that they have access to the latest equipment like activator spinal adjustment devices and other rehabilitation tools.