Free STD Testing Centers Can Help College Students Find Answers and Solutions
Turns out college is not as easy as you expected. The hectic class schedule has been difficult to manage. The challenges of an an increased social life, however, have also been difficult and you now find yourself in need of a STD testing procedures. A free health clinic a few miles from the campus seems like the best option, but you have not yet found the courage to go in. You know that knowing is better than not knowing, but the medical walk in clinic has always seemed intimidating.
College students and high school students can find themselves in need of STD testing centers of low cost health clinics. Same day STD testing can help people of all ages get the answers they need instead of unnecessarily fearing the worst.
Consider some of these statistics about the current offerings at STD testing centers and other clinics around the country:
- Free STD testing centers allow high school and college students and other to get the results that they need to see.
- Rates of depression in elderly people can range from 3% to 13.5%, acording to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Hospital emergency rooms are placed with long wait times and high prices. In fact, between the years 2003 and 2009 the mean wait time in ERs went up by 25%, from 46.5 minutes to 58.1 minutes. Home health clinics, on the other hand, serve patients must faster and are more affordable.
- As more and more people get access to health care, the current data indicates that the U.S. will need about 52,000 more primary care physicians by the year 2025 to meet the growing healthcare needs.
- Nearly one in 20 adults over the age of 65 suffer some form of memory loss, and 30 million people worldwide suffer from dementia, which can include Alzheimer?s disease. All of these people will find themselves in need increasing amounts of affordable healthcare options.
In a time when the nation’s politicians still cannot come up with a new health care plan that satisfies enough supporters to pass the whole senate, more and more Americans find themselves worried about access to the health care that they need.
You must be logged in to post a comment.